Royal in Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Rune can be Royal

HomeVote4CashChatDownloadLatest imagesStaff app fro SrMonster WebclientHighscoresSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Royal in Rune!
Construction skill released!

Staff app fro SrMonster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SrMonster

SrMonster

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-26
Leeftijd : 29

Staff app fro SrMonster Empty
PostSubject: Staff app fro SrMonster   Staff app fro SrMonster EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:49 am

Ingame name- SrMonster
real name- Santiago (since i'm latin, lol)
how old are you?- 17-18
How long have you been playing the server?- about 3-4 weeks
Why do you think you should be a staffmember if Royal in Rune?- Mmm because i really enjoy the server, and as it is grwoing up i would love to help, i've met all the players and i really like helping and i'm polite. xD
Does anyone think you deserve it?- I really don't know, but i don't think there's someone who believes i don't! i hope so silent
Why do you think you deserve it?- Because i'm very friendly, helpful, and i like to have fun ingame :p, there's nothing as great as a fun staff xD, and i'm just very curious if u think i deserve this, tbh...
Have you ever helped someone?- Yeh, i try to help always when i can.
How long can you play each day?- 5-6 hours, sometimes more when i'm actually having fun.
Are you active on both forums and ingame?- I'm very active ingame, and i'm just starting to be active in forum.
Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?- Yes, Hellfire-scape, Hextech-scape and i forgot the name of the other one, but it doesn't matter lol.
Have you broken any rules?- Not really.
Additional Info:- I just wan't to say i wan't to try this application cuz i enjoy it very much, and i would like to help it grow Smile.

Yeah, this failed for me, prob.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Saint
Saint

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-06-10
Leeftijd : 28

Staff app fro SrMonster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff app fro SrMonster   Staff app fro SrMonster EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:03 am

Offtopic: Is hellfire-scape still up? I remember "hacking" it with my cheat client haha..

Ontopic: As you know we are experiencing some issues with our VPS hosting company, which has top priority at the moment (I am just scanning the forums, waiting for a reply). You definetly have a good shot at staff, as the server needs to grow, gaining more players, would require more staff.

You will hear the result from me soon.

Lock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoyalinRune.tk/

Staff app fro SrMonster
Page 1 of 1