Royal in Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Rune can be Royal

HomeVote4CashChatDownloadLatest imagesstaff aplication by eclips WebclientHighscoresSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Royal in Rune!
Construction skill released!

staff aplication by eclips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eclips

Aantal berichten : 4
Registratiedatum : 2011-12-05

staff aplication by eclips Empty
PostSubject: staff aplication by eclips   staff aplication by eclips EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 4:46 am

hello fellow people i would like to apply for staff becose i,m an realy active person. I love to help people but there arent much:P
i could make a website for you to grow the server.
i,m an realy nice person who love,s to make friends on this awesome private server.
i got a lot off experience i have been 50 times mod already and 40 times admin and some times co owner, i love to meet alle they people and have a talk with them just to be nice. Please read this application lovely Owner Alex:)

some information about me....

-i,m from Holland
- got one brother and one sister
-i,m 15 years old almost 16:)
-i,m living in the city Assen(located add Holland)

this was my staff apliccation alex i hope you enjoy this staff aplication

Eclips staff aplly
Back to top Go down
Alex
Saint
Saint

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-06-10
Leeftijd : 28

staff aplication by eclips Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff aplication by eclips   staff aplication by eclips EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 8:07 am

Hi,

As you might have noticed I am from holland as well Smile,

I would have to decline this staff application at first, because we will soon be hosting on a VPS (hopefully tomorrow), and the server would need to get more active people on it before I am picking any more staff, I would also like to see your performances in-game before accepting anything. Please consider these things and keep in mind that without players, no staff would be needed. (So keep advertising!)

PS. New staff will be selected when there are 5 new people (I would like to always have atleast 1 mod online when players are online, so when getting players, there would be more staff positions open!)

Thank you for submitting, you can submit another application over 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoyalinRune.tk/

staff aplication by eclips
Page 1 of 1