Royal in Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Rune can be Royal

HomeVote4CashChatDownloadLatest imagesCazmutt's Staff Application WebclientHighscoresSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Royal in Rune!
Construction skill released!

Cazmutt's Staff Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cazmutt

Cazmutt

Aantal berichten : 19
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-23
Leeftijd : 28

Cazmutt's Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Cazmutt's Staff Application   Cazmutt's Staff Application EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:23 am

Royal In Rune Staff Applicationsons

What Is Your Ingame Name?
Cazmutt

What Is Your Real Name?
Cameron James-Dylan Gibson

How Old Are You?
I'm of 17 years of age as of August.

How Long Have You Been Playing This Server?
I think i have been playing this server for around 3-4 weeks.

Why Do You Think You Should Be A Staff Member In Royal In Rune?
I believe i could make a good staff member because, i am very loyal and trustworthy person and i always try to do my best and please others and help people to the best of my abilities, i always try and do my best and if anyone needs helps i will always try and help everyone. Im a very honest person and i strive to be better and everything i do.

Does Anyone Think You Deserve It?
To be honest, i don't know but i hope people do.

Why Do You Think You Deserve It?
I have been playing private servers for over 5 years now, and I'm use to most servers, I've been co-owner on 2 servers and admin on 3 and mod on 5, i have never left these in a bad way, i have left some because of money and server couldn't say up etc and the biggest one i have been on witch i was co owner on witch was around 3 years ago witch i played for 1 year as mod and worked my way up to co-owner was PVP PLANET witch was number 1 back in the day witch shut down due to no reason, I'm sure you all know me and I'm very friendly and i believe i can try and do my best in everything i do and for this server.

Have You Ever Helped Anyone?
Yes i have helped many people, but who hasn't at some stage?

How Long Can You Play Each Day?
Well I'm from Australia, Wester Australia (Perth)
I am a dance teacher and Impact Dance Factory So i teach Mon-Sat from 4pm-10.30pm
So unless I'm not teaching i can be online, i have not been on line that much because I'm trying to figure out how i can play it on my apple mac laptop, and it doesn't work so i can only use my home computer witch i can't stay up all night because id rather lay in bed.

Are You Active On Forums and Ingame?
Im always logged on forums, incase someone needs help or posts something that even helps me, or just good information about the server, and i constantly on the forums and its great the there are now more people, because i use to log on and it would just be me.

Have You Ever Been Staff, if So What Servers?
Honestly i can't remember them all but I've been playing for 5 years, and the biggest one i was mod worked my way to co-owner was PVP PLANET witch was number 1 on rune locus etc about 3 years ago before it shut down, i have played alot of servers so people know very well if i log in on cazmutt, but yes I've been mod admin or co-owner on plenty of servers i just can't remember them all.

Have You Ever Broken Any Rules?
Not that i know off, and i hope i never do.

Additional Info -
Well I'm very friendly and i hope this is good enough for you, and i believe everyone should get the chance to show what there capable of and second thing i know you might be thinking if your 16 turning 17 and you're a dance teacher what about skill, well i left school year 9 due to bulling and thats why I'm never a mean person etc and I'm always happy and friendly and willing to have fun.

Thankyou for taking your time for reading this, Cameron
Back to top Go down
http://cazmutt.tumblr.com
xInCreeDs

xInCreeDs

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Cazmutt's Staff Application   Cazmutt's Staff Application EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:45 am

Cazmutt wrote:
Does Anyone Think You Deserve It?
To be honest, i don't know but i hope people do.

I DO Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xInCreeDs?feature=mhee
Cookie

Cookie

Aantal berichten : 25
Registratiedatum : 2012-02-10
Leeftijd : 26

PostSubject: Re: Cazmutt's Staff Application   Cazmutt's Staff Application EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:06 am

Supported 100%
cheers
Back to top Go down
Alex
Saint
Saint

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Cazmutt's Staff Application   Cazmutt's Staff Application EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Hello,
Im sorry to say that we do not need any staff at the moment, however you have a good chance at moderator as soon as another staff position opens up!

Lock
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoyalinRune.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cazmutt's Staff Application   Cazmutt's Staff Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Cazmutt's Staff Application
Page 1 of 1