Royal in Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Rune can be Royal

HomeVote4CashChatDownloadLatest imagesTrinity's Mod Application WebclientHighscoresSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Royal in Rune!
Construction skill released!

Trinity's Mod Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trin

Trin

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2012-04-02
Leeftijd : 28

Trinity's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Trinity's Mod Application   Trinity's Mod Application EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Ingame name- Trinity

real name- Chris

how old are you?- I am 16 years old

How long have you been playing the server?- I have been playing the server for around 5 days

Why do you think you should be a staffmember if Royal in Rune?- I believe that I can be a very responsible mod. I love to help people and resolve issues. I'm always there for anyone who needs me and I'm always kind to everyone. I treat people the way I want to be treated and that is with respect. Being a staff member in Royal in Rune will only make it more efficient for me to help everyone to the fullest.

Does anyone think you deserve it? Yes, Santiago, 1Blunia1, and JedBed think I should be. Unfortunately when I proposed the question they were the only ones on at the time.

Why do you think you deserve it? I think I deserve the position because I have a lot of responsibility and I know how to handle situations and make everyone feel welcome. I help people at moment's notice because it makes me feel like a better person.

Have you ever helped someone?- I have helped a bunch of people through the 5 days I've played this server, I helped JedBed with slayer tasks and what he should wear to fight certain monsters. Any questions that are asked I've never been hesitant to answer them.

How long can you play each day?- I can play pretty much all day, a day on the computer normally is about 13-16 hours. During school days I will be on about 6-8.

Are you active on both forums and ingame?- Yes I am, everyday I am ingame and on forums.

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?- Yes, I've been a mod on 3 server and admin on one. I'm also very well known on Runescape, I'm close friends with about 30 mods and 20 or so admins. I've been mod on Dropshotscape, Reborn-Ags, Arronzscape. I was admin on Arronzscape until it got shut down about 8 months ago.

Have you broken any rules?- No, I'm one of the few you will encounter that does not break any rules and I think before I say or do anything.

Additional Info:- That's about it for this mod application. When everyone is ingame please send me a pm. Very Happy I'm more then willing to help you with anything at all or if you just want to talk. I'm always here Very Happy.

Do you think I should be a moderator?

-Yes

-No

-You need to be more active

Last edited by Trin on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SrMonster

SrMonster

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-26
Leeftijd : 29

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Mod Application   Trinity's Mod Application EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 1:54 pm

Nice application... very modest Razz
ME LIKE IT O.O

But i'm just the modafucker-perv of the server so srry... :L

U have my support Twisted Evil cheers !!

-SrMonster-
Back to top Go down
Trin

Trin

PostSubject: Thanks :D   Trinity's Mod Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:17 am

Thanks Sr Smile
Back to top Go down
xInCreeDs

xInCreeDs

Aantal berichten : 32
Registratiedatum : 2012-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Mod Application   Trinity's Mod Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:24 am

nice appl.
!

<3 i ll support you too!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xInCreeDs?feature=mhee
Trin

Trin

PostSubject: Thanks!   Trinity's Mod Application EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Thanks bro! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alex
Saint
Saint

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Mod Application   Trinity's Mod Application EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 2:45 am

Approved.

Welcome to our team!
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoyalinRune.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trinity's Mod Application   Trinity's Mod Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Trinity's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1