Royal in Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Rune can be Royal

HomeVote4CashChatDownloadLatest imagesSurface's Staff Application. WebclientHighscoresSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Royal in Rune!
Construction skill released!

Surface's Staff Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surface

Surface

Aantal berichten : 1
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-25
Leeftijd : 32

Surface's Staff Application. Empty
PostSubject: Surface's Staff Application.   Surface's Staff Application. EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:32 pm

What's your In-game name?

Surface.

What is your real name?

Travis.

How old are you?

16. 1/2

How long have you been playing the server?

About 3 weeks to a month now.

Why do you think you should be a staff member if Royal in Rune?

Well I've been playing the server for awhile now and I know that Royal in Rune lost a staff member and have some staff members that are rather inactive on the server. I'm not saying that I'm a perfect staff member but I do good at my job and I've had some experience. I've learned so much about this server and how its functioned and everything I've advertised before and brought some people but they weren't dedicated except for at least 1 or 2. I can try to help out the server however I can. I think I could be a good staff member for this server.

Does anyone think you deserve it?

Srmonster, and possibly Noob but I have not spoken to him in awhile.

Why do you think you deserve it?

I think I deserve a staff position because recently I've helped newcomers to the server I've made friends with almost everyone on the server which means I have a good rep. I'm not trying to brag, but the server could use some help and I will help.

How long can you play each day?

On weekdays I still have school so possibly after school when I get home which is about 3:00pm central time.
On weekends I can be active 10-14 hrs if not then I'd probably be sleep.

Are you active on both forums and in-game?

Yes, although I do not post much on forums I still read the post that are posted by other members and In-game I am always active but mainly night time.

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?

LivestPkz(Admin) ; FailPkers(Mod) ; Pheonix-Pkz(Head Mod) ; Fallen-Empire(The owner liked my app but the staff was full)
Mainly these servers are from Rs-Ps which is a community where people make there own servers andi was staff on those servers the oldest server was LivestPKz but the Owner disappeared after 5 months. So I moved on.

Have you broken any rules?

I have not broken any rules.

Additional Info:

I am Serious when it comes to doing my job. And I can be fun to hang around with in the server.

-Surface
Back to top Go down
SrMonster

SrMonster

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-26
Leeftijd : 29

PostSubject: Re: Surface's Staff Application.   Surface's Staff Application. EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:57 pm

:O how did u knew i deserved it? HE IS A RUSSIN SPY! O MAI GAT! Lol... xD joke

Now serious:
I believe u deserve it, u made such an awesome application Smile.
Wish the best of Luck.

-SrMonster-
Back to top Go down
Alex
Saint
Saint

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-06-10
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: Surface's Staff Application.   Surface's Staff Application. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:05 am

Hi,

I have seen you being very active, helping members and gaining new players, which is why I would say you deserve the job.
But I havent seen you much on LATELY, so untill that changes I am afraid I would have to say no, for now.

Sorry.

PS. What timezone are you from? As this could be the reason I dont see you on often Razz

Lock
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoyalinRune.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surface's Staff Application.   Surface's Staff Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Surface's Staff Application.
Page 1 of 1