Royal in Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Rune can be Royal

HomeVote4CashChatDownloadLatest imagesAustins mod application. WebclientHighscoresSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Royal in Rune!
Construction skill released!

Austins mod application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Austinn

Austinn

Aantal berichten : 5
Registratiedatum : 2012-02-10
Leeftijd : 30

Austins mod application. Empty
PostSubject: Austins mod application.   Austins mod application. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:27 pm

I would just like to say the Questions are red and my answers are blue.

Ingame name
Austin and Revolution.

real name
Austin.

how old are you?
I'm 18.

How long have you been playing the server?
I would say I've been playing for two weeks now.

Why do you think you should be a staff member if Royal in Rune?
Honestly, the two weeks I've been playing I've only seen one mod on that's active and that's King Kush, he needs a break from time to time so I would be able to help him. Also I have experience as a hoster - co owner - admin - and mod. I've been playing RSPS for three years and I don't plan to stop. I know how be a responsible staff member and once I become staff my whole attitude changes, I become more serious and act more professional.

Does anyone think you deserve it?
Well I'm not sure Cookie said he wants me to be staff, I know I've helped people on this server whenever they need help so you would have to ask them. I know srmonster doesn't like me so i guarantee he would say no.

Why do you think you deserve it?
I think i deserve mod because I'm active every day and I take time out of my game play to help other people.

Have you ever helped someone?
Yep, I helped out Cookie and Danny and some other new players, I'll help anyone who asks for it.

How long can you play each day?
I'm taking a break from school for a year so I'm on for most of the day. I do have a commercial fishing job though which takes up some of my time during the day but I haven't been working. I'm on for 10-15 hours a day maybe more maybe less depends on how busy I am that day. I am active every day though.

Are you active on both forums and ingame?
Yes I am.

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?
Geeze I don't even know where to begin. I was first mod on a server called MimeScape before anything besides a 317 was out. I then got promoted to admin on that server. I also was co owner on a server called United Pk 508 and United Pk 525 before the name got stolen. I then became a hoster for United pk 525 but the owner Kennelz wanted to shut down the server. I have years of experience as staff and I know what I'm doing. I've been staff on tons of other servers but forgot the names because they weren't that important.

Have you broken any rules?
Honestly if I have broken any rules it would be offensive language but once I become a staff member all that stops.

Additional Info:
Just want to say I'm a dedicated player even if I don't get a staff spot. If you want a good experience staff member I'm the right person for the job.
Back to top Go down
Noob

Aantal berichten : 33
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Austins mod application.   Austins mod application. EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:48 pm

Support.
Back to top Go down
Austinn

Austinn

PostSubject: Re: Austins mod application.   Austins mod application. EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:55 am

Thanks for the support Noob.
Back to top Go down
SrMonster

SrMonster

Aantal berichten : 36
Registratiedatum : 2012-01-26
Leeftijd : 29

PostSubject: Re: Austins mod application.   Austins mod application. EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:00 am

Austin, u have my support. The fact that i don't like ur attitude won't make me not support you or be rude with u with this kind of stuff.
As i said my bad english makes me doubt about if i should be mod or not.

So i really wish the best luck (believe it or not).

-SrMonster-
Back to top Go down
Austinn

Austinn

PostSubject: Re: Austins mod application.   Austins mod application. EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:02 am

Thanks Srmonster I appreciate it. I have no problem with you and I'll start being a little nicer towards you, sorry about my attitude lol. I love you
Back to top Go down
Alex
Saint
Saint

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-06-10
Leeftijd : 28

PostSubject: Re: Austins mod application.   Austins mod application. EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:45 am

Goodjob on the layout lol, easy to read. Also it seems like you have lots of support.
I am infact already picking staff in my head for the server, but the server does need some more players at first (No overstaffing).

Friday 24th the vacation is starting, and I am trying to advertise as much as possible untill then.
This day 2 mods shall be elected & 1 mod promoted to admin. I dont want to leak who it is yet, but it might be you.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoyalinRune.tk/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Austins mod application.   Austins mod application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Austins mod application.
Page 1 of 1