Royal in Rune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where Rune can be Royal

HomeVote4CashChatDownloadLatest imagesJeremy Lin Mod App WebclientHighscoresSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Royal in Rune!
Construction skill released!

Jeremy Lin Mod App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JeremyLin17

JeremyLin17

Aantal berichten : 6
Registratiedatum : 2012-04-04
Leeftijd : 28

Jeremy Lin Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Jeremy Lin Mod App   Jeremy Lin Mod App EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:19 am

Ingame name- Jeremy Lin

real name- Jordan

how old are you?- I am 16 years old

How long have you been playing the server?- I have been playing for 5 days

Why do you think you should be a staffmember if Royal in Rune?- I think i should be a staff member because i have experience and i am nice to everyone and am willing to help all new and old members of the game.

Does anyone think you deserve it? Yes, Mod Trinity

Why do you think you deserve it? I feel as if i deserve it because i have experience on many other servers also i love to help people and i am responsible.

Have you ever helped someone?- Yes i help Mod Trinity find the game and i have help people on their questions and other things they didnt know how to do.

How long can you play each day?- I can prolly play 6-10 hours on the weekend and on school days 4-6 if i dont have any practice after school.
Are you active on both forums and ingame?- Yes I am, everyday I am ingame and on forums.

Have you been staff on any other server, if yes what server?- Yes i have been mod on 3 servers Arronzscape, Reborn Ags, and DropShotScape. I have never been a admin on any server

Have you broken any rules?- No, I do not break rules and if i see people breaking rules i will give them a warning if they continue i will jail them and if they keep continuing i will tell Alex or Santiago about it.

Additional Info: Thats pretty much it for the application. If anyone needs help just hit me up in game or on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Trin

Trin

Aantal berichten : 21
Registratiedatum : 2012-04-02

Jeremy Lin Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Support   Jeremy Lin Mod App EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:13 pm

You have my support! Smile

#TeamRoyalinRune
Back to top Go down
Alex
Saint
Saint

Aantal berichten : 71
Registratiedatum : 2011-06-10

Jeremy Lin Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Lin Mod App   Jeremy Lin Mod App EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:17 pm

We currently do not need more staff.

Im sorry. Feel free to post another app once another staff position is open!

Lock
Back to top Go down
http://www.RoyalinRune.tk/
Sponsored content

Jeremy Lin Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeremy Lin Mod App   Jeremy Lin Mod App Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeremy Lin Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal in Rune :: Donating & Staff Applications :: Staff Applications-
Jump to: